Saturday, September 24, 2005

Chico Fall 8hr - The Solo Cherry

Today was the Chico Fall 8hr. It was held up at Walker Farm in Durham. I wasn't able to race (packing for the move), but Chris and I headed up to see Todd, Ian, Mike and Steve all do their first 8hr solo. It was an inspriation to see all of them step up. Not sure of the positions but I think they were all top ten, which is great.

I was able to grab a bunch of photos of everyone except Mike. Sorry man, you were always the first to come by...and going so quick! :)

Congrats to Rob from Barrie for taking 3rd in the Solo, good job!

and Greg for coming 3rd with a four man team, of whom I met none...did they really exist? hmm Greg's getting married soon, so maybe he's just playing the field with 3 strange men...nothing crazy, you know :)

You can see all of today's the photos by clicking any of the ones below, or going to http://www.flickr.com/photos/dheaps/.




Fall 8hr - Ian heading out just before 5pm.



Fall 8hr - Todd coming in just before 5pm



IMG_2316



IMG_2319



IMG_2323








1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out your blog. It is really informative. If you have time, please take a look at my Home Work-related website.
here is the link: Home Work. Thank You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home